If you’re here, I can only assume that you would like to know more about your (sometimes) humble host. Since I don’t usually find myself that interesting, here is a bulleted list:
- I was born in March, 1985 in the US.
- I have lived in the US my whole life, and have not (yet) ventured outside its borders.
- My day job involves being grouchy and working in the IT field.
- I have been reading, writing, and drawing for about as long as I remember.
- I enjoy anime/manga/toku, but haven’t had as much time for it as I would like in recent years.
- Same goes for video games.
- Recently, I’ve started knitting, and I have a tendency to generate socks or cabled clothing items if left idle long enough.
- My fandoms include: Homestuck, Pacific Rim, Elementary, Dragon Age, most of the Shin Megami Tensei franchise, and Welcome to Night Vale.
- I am married, and live with my beautiful wife, our beautiful cat, and a couple of beautiful roommates in a beautiful house in the wilds of suburban Atlanta.